Professional Training Workshops
Dr. Bob has presented professional training workshops in several countries, and they have been powerful and often career-changing experiences for attendees. The intended audience is psychologists, counselors, social workers, teachers, lawyers, judges and mediators.
Dr. Bob is available to provide full or half day workshops on The Parenting Centre Model and on Alternatives to Family Law Court.
Feedback from attendees at Dr. Bob’s professional workshops includes:
- “Let me say, it was most enjoyable and I am still processing the overarching philosophy behind it. Dr Bob is a wonderful speaker and I found it one of the most enthralling learning opportunities I have been to for some time. I particularly liked the case studies or just plain stories that he shared.”
- “A great framework… gives direction from assessment to closure.”
- “This training was engaging, informative and delivered at a good pace.”
- “A new understanding of child behaviour and the motivation for behaviours.”
- “Inspiration; excited to implement the ideas.”
- “A renewed passion.”
For detailed information on each of these workshops, please click for The Parenting Centre Model Workshop or click for Alternative to Family Law Court Workshop
For more information on professional training workshops, please contact The Parenting Centre at 07 5435 2504 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org